Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A concise, illustrated guide to the operative techniques and medical management of liver transplantation
Filled with more than 1,000 images, illustrations, and bulleted text, this invaluable book provides a highly visual approach to liver transplantations for a diverse audience of healthcare professionals who treat patients with acute and chronic liver failure that requires full or partial transplantation. With coverage of all topics in the field, this reader-friendly and practical book serves as an ideal reference for residents, fellows, and senior physicians. It is easy to read, simple, and practical.
- Over 1,000 high quality images and illustrations
- Multi-Disciplinary Approach
- Liver Disease - Native and Recurrent
- Recipient Candidate Evaluation
- Donor Evaluation - Live and Deceased
- Operative Techniques
- Post-Operative Management
- Dermatological Findings
- And much more, including Immunology, Ethics, Quality Control, Risk Management, and Cellular and Tissue Engineering