The ultimate guide to aesthetic surgery from world famous aesthetic surgeon Foad Nahai
The Art of Aesthetic Surgery, Principles and Techniques, Third Edition by internationally revered aesthetic surgeon Foad Nahai, five distinguished co-editors, and more than 100 new contributors is an encyclopedic, three-volume masterwork. Considered the quintessential resource on cosmetic surgery since its inception, the new edition features an e-book and access to online videos for the first time. The updated text and videos reflect significant and numerous exciting developments in aesthetic medicine and surgery.
An impressive group of renowned global experts contribute valuable insights, pearls, and considerable expertise. Twenty new chapters feature a wealth of diverse state-of-the-art topics, while other chapters have been updated and greatly expanded. New areas of focus include practice management, volume enhancement in periorbital and facial rejuvenation, minimally invasive neck techniques, and body contouring procedures such as umbilicoplasty. Patient safety is prominent, with a major chapter on safety considerations in aesthetic surgery, as well as discussion of complications in different anatomic regions.
- A state-of-the-art review of facial aesthetic surgery, with detailed coverage of all the key techniques needed to achieve facial rejuvenation
- The latest primary and revision breast surgery techniques for augmentation, reduction, mastopexy, fat grafting, and asymmetry management
- Significant new chapters on minimally invasive treatments reflect enormous changes in this field since the last edition
- The addition of two new dedicated sections on genital rejuvenation and gender affirming surgery
- About 6,000 beautiful illustrations enhance understanding of state-of-the-art approaches
- An expanded video library featuring 14 new clips and the addition of pre- and post-op patient images provides expert procedural guidance
This quintessential resource provides trainees and experienced practitioners with a solid foundation for learning basic principles and techniques in aesthetic surgery, with the ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes, developing innovations, and advancing the specialty.