Now fully revised and updated, this leading ICT series volume offers concise, superbly illustrated coverage of neuroanatomy, that throughout makes clear the relevance of the anatomy to the practice of modern clinical neurology. Building on the success of previous editions, Neuroanatomy ICT, sixth edition has been fine-tuned to meet the needs of today’s medical students – and will also prove invaluable to the range of other students and professionals who need a clear, current understanding of this important area. Generations of readers have come to appreciate the straightforward explanations of complex concepts that students often find difficult, with minimum assumptions made of prior knowledge of the subject.
This (print) edition comes with the complete, enhanced eBook – including BONUS figures and self-assessment material – to provide an even richer learning experience and easy anytime, anywhere access!
- Notoriously difficult concepts made clear in straightforward and concise text
- Level of detail carefully judged to facilitate understanding of the fundamental neuroanatomical principles and the workings of the nervous system, providing a sound basis for the diagnosis and treatment of contemporary neurological disorders
- Clinical material and topic summaries fully updated and highlighted in succinct boxes within the text
- Memorable pictorial summaries of symptoms associated with the main clinical syndromes
- Over 150 new or revised drawings and photographs further improve clarity and reflect the latest imaging techniques
- New expanded coverage of neuropsychological disorders and their relationship to neuroanatomy – increasingly important given aging populations
- Access to the complete, enhanced eBook – including additional images and self-assessment material to aid revision and check your understanding.